Thursday, May 14, 2009

YOGA CAN KEEP YOU YOUNG


I had been saying that I wanted to build yoga in to my life for awhile now. And like many of you, I live in the land of good intentions (it sounds better than saying the land of procrastination) and some things get done faster than others. But I'm pleased to say that practicing yoga and trying to live what I call a yoga life--- are now a part of my life. I always knew that yoga was good for my body, soul and spirit but I was even more thrilled when a friend sent me the article entitled: "YOGA'S GRANNY SWAMI"http://www.news.com.au/


Bette Calman is an 83 year old yoga instructor who has no problem doing a headstand and has taught the spirit of yoga for over 40 years. She is an inspiration on every level. As I travel the country giving people ideas on how they can rewire their life I now add ---and try yoga. Be aware that there are many different types of yoga and yogis so you may try a few different classes before you find one that feeds your spirit and soul.

If you want to do some homework, read YOGA JOURNAL or check out The Everything Yoga blog at http://www.itsallaboutyoga.com/.
Namaste



No comments: