Monday, May 11, 2009

Suzanne Braun Levine Does It Again!


The whole "age thing" can rock people. Some people out there are denying their age; even denying to themselves that they're getting older. And then some people I know, not many, but some, say they are actually older than they really are so others will think they look terrific for their age! ( and can you imagine one time the culprit was my own little sister!) She got back into yoga and living right and quickly returned to her senses.

But it is the French philosophy that I love. They say "you have to feel good in your own skin." For all I know the French could be big fans of plastic surgery but regardless I still think it's a wonderful philosophy to live by.

And now Suzanne Braun Levine's new book, FIFTY Is the New Fifty, offers a great new philosophy that I think many of us have been waiting for! The book is honest, practical, inspiring even a little irreverant and everyone should read it and LIVE IT! And if you want to know more or subscribe to her newsletter visit http://www.suzannebraunlevine.com/.
You keep us in the present and honest Suzanne!

No comments: