Regina Brett wrote a column listing 45 lessons life had taught her. I love how she thinks, and what she wrote, and I thought you would too. Don't worry I won't list all of her comments here, just a few that I found very poignant particularly as we face the end of another year.
So for those of you thinking about rewiring your life in some way next year, here are some thoughts to ponder.
- Life isn't fair, but it is good.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Don't compare yourself to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
- Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
- Don't take yourself too seriously, no one else does!
- Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.